Mission – The St. Alexander Hispanic Ministry shares in the Mission of St. Alexander Parish to “…know, love, and serve God through worship, education, care of God’s people and all of creation.”
Background – The Hispanic Ministry of St. Alexander Parish was born on February 22, 2012, with an inaugural Mass in Spanish, marking the beginning of Lent, 2012. Since that Ash Wednesday the Hispanic Ministry has offered weekly Mass and Confessions in Spanish; and sacramental preparation and other activities in Spanish on a regular basis. The Hispanic Ministry operates in partnership with other organizations of the Parish in projects such as the annual Giving Tree and seasonal food baskets; and assists the Faith Formation Program in the registration process for Religious Education classes.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation – Sundays 5:30 P.M.
- Mass in Spanish – Sundays 6:00 P.M.
- Baptism Preparation class in Spanish – 1st Wednesday of each month
- Baptisms in Spanish – 3rd Sunday of the month 12:30 P.M.
- Quinceañeras and Presentaciones – Scheduled in cooperation with Deacon Julio Jimenez or by calling (630)833-7730.
Spanish Mass Presiders: Rev. Nhan Van Tran, SVD Rev. Ray Corkery, OCarm
Corpus Christi procession on the Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ on May 29, 2016
FEAST OF OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE, December 12, 2015